The Plant Engineering Works Technician reports to the Plant Engineering Works Leader. The purpose of this position is to execute the correct set up and installation of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems for the group’s operations worldwide, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Executes the set up and installation of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems (piping, wiring, etc.) and of all related equipment (compressors, chillers, etc.); sets up and installs wiring for the IT infrastructure
- Carries out pre set-up operations for machine placing, ensures proper connection to the electrical, IT, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Receives and verifies quality of material, equipment and components, organizes and executes loading and shipping activities
- Executes planned and extraordinary maintenance activities on HQ facilities (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, IT wiring, etc.)
- Executes extra ordinary maintenance activities or improvement/expansion projects on existing plants
- Good applied knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and/or electronic systems
- Ability to operate manual and electric forklifts
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices
- Basic knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in installation and setup of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, preferably in construction companies or engineering services companies operating abroad
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site
jobs.serioplast.com applying to the position: Plant Engineering Works Technician # 2600