The Administration and Finance Manager reports to the Regional Director. The purpose of this position is to manage the company’s financial requirements while guaranteeing compliance to all accounting, taxation and legal regulations, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and executes all needed actions to guarantee the correct management of the accounts
- Prepares profit and loss statements and relevant reports for Global HQ and the Regional Director
- Compiles the yearly budget for industrial operations and periodically monitors financial transactions tracking them against the budget
- Prepares the yearly balance sheet in compliance with local rules and company standards
- Calculates all taxes (corporate, labor, VAT, etc.) prepares reports and files declarations within stated deadlines
- Manages the relationships with the chartered accountant and financial auditors
- Provides guidance and consultancy on legal, fiscal, financial and accounting policies and regulations
- Supports the Finance HQ department in finding financial solutions and opportunities to improve the company’s position and reduce expenses
- Manages the relationship with banks, supports the HQ Finance department in negotiating financing solutions to guarantee cash flow
- Manages or provides support in managing the relationships with third parties and local authorities
- Ensures productive and efficient office operations, taking charge of utilities and service contracts, reception services and facility management
- Excellent knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent knowledge of taxation rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of commercial and corporate law
- Excellent knowledge of business economics
- Excellent applied knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
- Spend your time and energy to ensure members of your team understand the importance of their work. Develop your team to reach greater and bigger goals and create our future leaders.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Chief Accountant or in a similar position in a manufacturing company with international outlook