The Continuous Improvement Engineer reports to the Continuous Improvement Manager. The purpose of this position is to implement quality and hygiene standards and to guarantee compliance to the group’s integrated system of standards and procedures, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supports the Global Continuous Improvement Manager in the opening of new departmental or interdepartmental projects to improve quality processes and procedures
- Supports the Continuous Improvement Manager in defining short and mid-term continuous improvement objectives
- Supports in fostering continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge sharing on troubleshooting and corrective actions within the group
- Ensures that all data about NC are constantly updated, trustable and available at global level
- Works with plant teams in order to meet the company’s objectives on continuous improvement
- Good knowledge of ISO standards
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good knowledge of Statistical Process Control and statistical analysis
- Good project management skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific subjects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Continuous Improvement Engineer in an FMCG multinational company
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site
jobs.serioplast.com applying to the position: Continuous Improvement Engineer at Global Headquarters #2721