The Controller reports to the Controlling Manager. The purpose of this position is to verify the consistency of the group’s financial data and to measure the profitability of company activities, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, verifies and controls monthly, quarterly and annual reports from subsidiaries, makes necessary intercompany reconciliations to ensure data consistency
- Analyzes and verifies the balances of subsidiaries and consolidates data
- Supports the production and verifies the annual budget and forecasts of subsidiaries, manages the production of the budget for new subsidiaries
- Performs financial and cost accounting analysis, provides support on accounting matters and creates necessary entries to support the drafting of the balance sheet
- Monitors and verifies financial entries in the ERP system, provides training and support to subsidiaries on ERP financial modules, supports the implementation of ERP systems for new and existing subsidiaries analyzing country specific rules and regulations
- Supports the development and documentation of global procedures to allow timely and consistent collection of data
- Supports the formulation of business plans for new ventures
- Provides financial analyses and reports to support management decisions on investments, pricing and contract negotiations
- Excellent knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of business economics
- Excellent applied knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Good knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Controller or Auditor, preferably in a consulting firm
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site
jobs.serioplast.com applying to the position: Controller at Global Headquarters #2746