The ERP Specialist reports to the ERP Manager. The purpose of this position is to supervise and analyze the system and to manage complex customization and implementation projects, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implements ERP system customizations autonomously or with software developers or external consultants’ support
- Analyzes and implements system enhancement in accordance with key users
- Supervises the correct functioning of the system, periodically checking for anomalies and missing information
- Manages communication and organizes support between the external consultants and the group’s users, departments and entities
- Manages and implements user access policies
- Organizes and performs trainings for new and existing ERP users globally
- Performs data entry tasks updating or inserting new data in the system
- Good knowledge of ERP systems (functional analysis, use, configuration, customization, SAP, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the supply chain process
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with SAP
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site
jobs.serioplast.com, applying to the position: ERP Specialist at Global Headquarters # 2441 .