The HR and Finance & Administration Manager reports to the Regional Director. The purpose of this position is to manage all HR and Administrative activities and processes for the country’s operations, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and executes all needed actions to guarantee the correct management of the accounts
- Prepares profit and loss statements and relevant reports for Global HQ and the Regional Director
- Compiles the yearly budget for industrial operations and periodically monitors financial transactions tracking them against the budget
- Prepares the yearly balance sheet in compliance with local rules and company standards
- Calculates all taxes (corporate, labor, VAT, etc.) prepares reports and files declarations within stated deadlines
- Manages the relationships with the chartered accountant and financial auditors
- Provides guidance and consultancy on legal, fiscal, financial and accounting policies and regulations
- Supports the Finance HQ department in finding financial solutions and opportunities to improve the company’s position and reduce expenses
- Manages the relationship with banks, supports the HQ Finance department in negotiating financing solutions to guarantee cash flow
- Manages or provides support in managing the relationships with third parties and local authorities
- Ensures productive and efficient office operations, taking charge of utilities and service contracts, reception services and facility management
- Supports the Plant Manager in planning and optimizing staff allocation
- Supports the hiring processes to cover short and long term staffing needs
- Cooperates with management to identify training needs and to implement training activities
- Is responsible for personnel administration and guides performance evaluation and development processes
- Ensures the payroll process is timely and accurate
- Provides internal consultancy on the legislation governing labor relations and collective bargaining
- Provides support on salary benchmarks and labor market trends
- Facilitates the annual salary review process ensuring adherence to guidelines and procedures
- Manages the relationship with Unions, workers’ representatives, labor authorities and employees
- Manages disciplinary actions and labor disputes
- Ensures the HR archive is correctly managed and updated
- Ensures adherence to HR local rules and company procedures and suggests internal policies as needed
- Excellent knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent knowledge of taxation rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of Commercial and Corporate Law and Labor Law
- Excellent knowledge of business economics
- Excellent applied knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Excellent knowledge of personnel administration
- Good knowledge of HR Management principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Accountability. Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
- Leadership. Spend your time and energy to ensure members of your team understand the importance of their work. Develop your team to reach greater and bigger goals and create our future leaders.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing company