The Indirect Procurement Analyst report to the Indirect Procurement Manager. The purpose of this position is to ensure the correct and cost effective provision of goods, equipment and services to the group, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Takes charge of purchase requests and coordinates with the requester to identify purchase requirements, participating in developing the specifications
- Sources and selects suppliers, evaluates offers economically, technically and strategically, evaluating payback
- Negotiates offers and concludes contracts for the provision of goods, equipment or services
- Performs cost simulations and devises purchasing strategies for new projects, supports the sales department in the formulation of quotes and in defining the asset budget for bids
- Verifies current expenditures to identify and analyze saving opportunities, revises strategies and procedures accordingly
- Issues purchase orders
- Monitors and expedites orders and commissioned services, ensuring correct and timely delivery
- Addresses issues and claims related to purchases
- Monitors decentralized orders and commissioned services, verifies anomalies and creates benchmarks to rationalize and optimize future commissions
- Good knowledge of business economics
- Good knowledge of the supply chain process
- Good project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the procurement department of a manufacturing company
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site
jobs.serioplast.com applying to the position: Indirect Procurement Analyst at Global Headquarters #2709