The Industrial and Employee Relations Manager reports to the HR Director. The purpose of this position is to define and guarantee the execution of the personnel administration and payroll processes in order to satisfy the company’s personnel needs and standards, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, supervises and supports the Industrial and Employee Relations team, managing priorities, removing bottle necks and addressing critical issues
- Monitors the team’s performance and proposes the introduction of tools and solutions to improve performance
- Is responsible for personnel administration and ensures the payroll process is timely and accurate
- Provides internal consultancy on the legislation governing labor relations and collective bargaining
- Provides support on salary benchmarks and labor market trends
- Manages the annual salary review and training request processes ensuring adherence to guidelines and procedures
- Ensures compliance to company global guidelines in the relationship with Unions, workers’ representatives, labor authorities and employees
- Manages disciplinary actions and labor disputes when escalated from country level
- Ensures the HR archive is correctly managed and updated
- Ensures adherence to HR rules and company procedures and suggests internal policies as needed
- Devises and participates to HR Projects
- Excellent knowledge of the labor law
- Excellent knowledge of personnel administration
- Excellent knowledge of HR Management principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Accountability. Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
- Leadership. Spend your time and energy to ensure members of your team understand the importance of their work. Develop your team to reach greater and bigger goals and create our future leaders.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in organizational psychology, economy or law
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in personnel management, previous experience as an HR Business Partner in a multinational company
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site
jobs.serioplast.com, applying to the position: Industrial & Employee Relations Manager at Global Headquarters # 2297.