The Plant Engineering Designer reports to the Plant Engineering Manager. The purpose of this position is to execute the design of engineering projects supporting the correct execution of the works, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Designs technical projects for new plants, determining size and capacity of auxiliary equipment and electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic systems
- Defines material lists and works closely with the Procurement department to define project technical specifications, supplier lists and operational bill
- May support the Plant Engineering Manager by visiting the work site as necessary to evaluate conditions and supervise the execution of the works
- Coordinates with internal resources, clients and suppliers throughout the project to make necessary updates to project design and planning
- Develops and stores project reports, tracing offers, layout versions, updates and variations for future reference
- Supports the development of internal standardization and improvements projects
- Excellent applied knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and/or electronic systems
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices
- Excellent knowledge of 2D CAD
- Good knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, past experience as a mechanical or civil engineer, supervising the installation of industrial plants
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site jobs.serioplast.com, applying to the position: Plant Engineering Designer at Seriomac # 2329.