The Plant Manager reports to the Regional Director. The purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate the plant operations in order to reach the best possible performance targets, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates the plant activities in the following areas: Production, Technical, Logistics and Quality
- Supervises, coordinates and supports the management team, managing priorities, eliminating bottlenecks and ensuring all actions are taken to guarantee the satisfaction of the client
- Oversees all daily production operations of the plant to ensure efficient inbound logistics, production output, product quality and outbound logistics
- Monitors and devises improvements related to plant’s KPI’s (material yield, conformity rate, productivity index)
- Devices and implements improvement plans to reduce costs and improve plant performance acting on manpower management, energy efficiency, process automation, applying WCM practices
- Effectively manages manpower planning and guarantees staff suitability and development
- Ensures and is accountable for compliance to all applicable Health, Safety and Environment laws, guarantees the implementation of appropriate procedures and company directives
- Participates in drafting and analyzing budgets and forecasts for the plant
- Represents the company towards third parties (e.g. customer) and local authorities when necessary
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Excellent applied knowledge of WCM standards
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices
- Good knowledge of the supply chain process
- Basic knowledge of CAD 2D software
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
- Spend your time and energy to ensure members of your team understand the importance of their work. Develop your team to reach greater and bigger goals and create our future leaders.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferable or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a production or Plant Manager in an FMCG or Automotive company
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site
jobs.serioplast.com applying to the position: Plant Manager at Lavardac #2747