The Production Technician reports to the Production Manager. The purpose of this position is to guarantee the correct electrical and mechanical assembly of machines and provide technical support on machines both internally and at the client’s premises, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carries out the mechanical, electrical and electronic assembly of machines and auxiliary equipment
- Carries out the electromechanical installation and setup of machines and auxiliary equipment (leak test, cameras, palletizers, etc.)
- Disassembles machines, cleans and groups part to prepare them for shipping
- Collaborates with the Production Manager to find technical solutions to machine problems and perform extraordinary maintenance to restore machine functionalities and guarantee production
- Provides support to plants in start-up phase of new plants in identifying and solving technical problems to ensure timely start of industrial production
- Provides technical support on testing and commissioning new machines
- Excellent applied knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and/or electronic systems
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices
- Good knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
- Spend your time and energy to ensure members of your team understand the importance of their work. Develop your team to reach greater and bigger goals and create our future leaders.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a technician in a machine manufacturing company
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site
jobs.serioplast.com applying to the position: Production Technician at Seriomac #2748