The Project Manager reports to the Business Development Director. The purpose of this position is to manage operations projects and guarantee the achievement of project objectives and results on time, within scope and budget, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Receives indications on the scope of the project, coordinates with clients and directors and creates a detailed work plan
- Analyzes the resources required to complete the project (time, equipment, people, etc.), develops a schedule for project completion and reviews the project plan with senior management
- Establishes contact with internal departments and external project stakeholders, communicates project plan and timeframe
- Coordinates and supervises project activities, supervising, rationalizing and optimizing resources and processes
- Coordinates with the interdepartmental project team, constantly keeping members updated, identifying and supporting the resolution of critical issues
- Manages the relationship with the client throughout the project, analyzing needs and requests, verifying feasibility, identifying critical issues, proposing improvements and optimizations, revising the project schedule and timeframe accordingly
- Excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good knowledge of the properties and behavior of the thermoplastic polymers
- Good applied knowledge of WCM standards
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices
- Good knowledge of CAD 2D
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing projects in a manufacturing company
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site jobs.serioplast.com, applying to the position: Project Manager at Global Headquarters #2086