The Quality Control Engineer reports to the Quality Control Manager. The purpose of this position is to implement quality and hygiene standards and to guarantee compliance to the group’s integrated system of standards and procedures, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supports the Quality Control Manager in ensuring that all quality control standard methods and procedures are constantly updated in terms of efficiency and compliance to customer requirements
- Provides advice and support on quality control aspects to all internal stakeholders globally and locally
- Collaborates with the Business Process Engineer in to build and maintain a unique and integrated system of standards and procedures according to the company strategy
- Supports the Quality Control Manager in ensuring that all the manufacturing plants are equipped and organized to comply with the Company Strategy for on line and off line quality controls
- Supports the Quality Control Manager in ensuring the implementation and maintenance of a reporting system to enable SPC
- Good knowledge of ISO standards
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good knowledge of Statistical Process Control and statistical analysis
- Good applied knowledge of measuring instruments and techniques
- Good project management skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific subjects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Quality Control department of an FMCG multinational company
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site jobs.serioplast.com applying to the position: Quality Control Engineer at Global Headquarters #2400