The R&D Process Engineer reports to the R&D Process Manager. The purpose of this position is to support the development and optimization of plastic molding processes, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepares process reports, analyses root causes and advises on corrective actions
- Actively participates in product concept reviews, feasibility analysis and development of new products and tooling
- Trains process technicians on critical process parameters and process development
- Stays current on core competencies and best practices in injection molding to ensure incorporation into new processes
- Develops injection molding, extrusion blow molding and stretch blow moldingprocesses for the consumer goods packaging industry
- Applies technical knowledge to design, test and optimize process parameters during product development
- Coordinates and oversees process technicians during test production runs aimed at process or product validation
- Defines, enforces and reviews testing protocols, best practices for process and product development
- Applies sound data analysis techniques to interpret process data
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good applied knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and/or electronic systems
- Good knowledge of the properties and behavior of thermoplastic polymers
- Good knowledge of Statistical Process Control and statistical analysis
- Good applied knowledge of measuring instruments and techniques
- Good knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site
jobs.serioplast.com, applying to the position: R&D Process Engineer at Global Headquarters #2301