The Sales Assistant reports to the Senior Key Account Executive. The purpose of this position is to support the Senior Key Account Executives in managing the client portfolio, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collects and analyzes clients’ requests for quotations of new products, product portfolios, services or variations thereof; assesses clients’ needs and devises sales proposals
- Creates cost structure and pricelists, analyzing and evaluating all price variables (current production capacity, needed investments, etc.), proposes payment terms, formulates offers and submits them to the Senior Key Account Executives or Key Account Executives for approval
- Calculates the impact of new materials, processes or other operational changes on the agreed pricelists and makes necessary updates as instructed by Key Account Executive Team
- Collects information from departments and plants, carries out analysis and prepares reports for clients on spare capacity, product distribution, portfolio situation, project status, etc.
- Supports the Finance department in drafting business plans for new ventures
- Follows up on outstanding client payments
- Basic knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Basic knowledge of the FMCG sector and specifically of the rigid plastic packaging global market
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in an FMCG company
In order to ensure a correct application process, please also register on the following site jobs.serioplast.com applying to the position: Sales Assistant at Global Headquarters #2398